SnapKeep is an unofficial Snapchat client for iOS, which lets the user save Snapchat messages. Normally, Snapchat messages get automatically deleted after a predefined amount of time. Using SnapKeep you can save any photos, videos or messages shared with you in Snapchat, bypassing the default system. Another important feature of SnapKeep is – the sender won’t know that you are saving his / her snaps. This free app for iOS is available in the App store. And the android version is not available in Google play, you can find direct downloads links below for the APK file. Though the basic version is free, there is a limit on how many messages (images or videos) you can save using the free version. You can lift this limit by buying the premium version of Snap Keep.
Features of SnapKeep
- Snap Keep is very similar to the original Snapchat app in its look and feel. It imitates the default app in its menu system. Any Snapchat user will find it familiar and easy to use.
- Snap Keep works perfectly as an alternate Snapchat client. You can log in to your Snapchat account via SnapKeep using your Snapchat username and password. However, note that if you have both the official Snapchat app and Snap Keep running on your iPhone or iPad, you can’t remain simultaneously logged in both the apps. That means, if you log into Snap Keep, you will automatically be logged out from the default Snapchat app and vise versa.
- SnapKeep can save photos and videos sent to you directly in your phone’s camera album. The sender won’t be notified about this.
- You can forward saved photos to other friends using Snap Keep. You can also easily share interesting saved messages to the social media from this app.
- Some editing features like adding texts and colors to photos are available too.
- SnapKeep does not use in-app advertisements. Though the basic version is free, you can upgrade to the premium version spending a very little amount.
Download SnapKeep and install
SnapKeep For iOS
SnapKeep is available as an iOS app in the default App store. You can download and install it using your Apple device. This is an authorized app and does not need a jailbroken device.
SnapKeep For Android
SnapKeep is not available in Google Play. You can download the Apk file from the below link:
Once you have installed Snap Keep in your device, open the app and log in using your Snapchat account information. Now, use it just as the default Sanpchat app. Save and share interesting snaps. Enjoy!
Credits for Developing
SnapKeep is developed by Harry Gulliford. The app is listed in App store as an alternate client for Snapchat. However, this app is not affiliated with Snapchat in any way. Our site doesn’t hold any copyright or responsibility regarding this app.